Skin brightening products can improve your skin in a variety of ways. They change the reflection of light off the surface of the skin while improving skin tone by increasing blood flow and skin cell regeneration. In brief, skin brightening products can help get rid of dead skin cells, fade spots, and blemishes, giving you a clearer complexion and smoother skin. In short, if your skin contains acne scars, sun spots, hyperpigmentation, or dull skin, these are telling signs that you need brightening.
Skin Whitening, Lightening, And Brightening. What Are The Differences?
Most people don’t know the difference or even when to use the above treatments. That is why a dermatologist should be consulted before one attempts either of these treatments by themselves or in tangent. However, brightening is the least harmful, can be done very easily, and we will concentrate on it in this post.
- Whitening is a treatment designed to give you a skin tone lighter than the one you were born with.
- Lightening treatment is designed to treat uneven skin caused by hyperpigmentation, such as sun damage or melasma.
- Brightening is a treatment designed to increase skin radiance by removing dead skin cells.
What Is Melasma?
Melasma is a tan or dark skin discoloration. Melasma is thought to be caused by sun exposure, genetic predisposition, hormone changes, and skin irritation. Although it can affect anyone, melasma is particularly common in women, especially pregnant women, and those who are taking oral or patch contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy (HRT) medications. Also, Melasma is more common in women but men have been known to come down with the skin discoloration too.
Skin brightness is increasing the radiance and glow of your skin. Therefore, brightening is more about restoring the vibrancy of your skin. Because “brightening” can mean so many different things, many beauty brands, use the word to mean a multitude of things. Moreover, brightening means to lighten, fade away, or, at its most extreme case, bleaching.
Altogether, brightening is used to describe products that may block the production of pigment and/or lift pigment out of the skin. In this context, one should think of dark spots from the sun or acne scars. Furthermore, brightening can be used to describe products that help to increase cell turnover. This is done by speeding up the flaking away of damaged upper layers of the skin to reveal the beautiful baby-soft skin below. Also, think of this as a great compliment to your exfoliator!
Skin Brightening Products – The Benefits Of Brightening Your Skin
As mentioned earlier, one of the benefits of brightening can be reduction and/or complete erasure of dark spots from scarring, acne, and sun exposure. In addition, depending on your skin type, you may be more prone to dark spots, and if that’s the case you’ll definitely benefit from brightening products or procedures. Further, if you suffer from a skin condition such as melasma, brightening products should always be in your arsenal, not to mention your daily skincare routine.
Furthermore, even if you don’t currently have melasma, you may suffer from melasma during pregnancy. Consequently, this is where brightening products can lend a hand. As an added bonus, most of the ingredients used in brightening products also do double-duty by providing moisture and antioxidants for your skin to absorb. Who among us couldn’t use more of that?
In short, for this reason, many women love brightening products, not just for their ability to fix what many women see as skin “problems,” but also to give them that glowy look that one gets after a tropical vacation. While there are a number of benefits to brightening that can alleviate many common skincare problems, there are a few drawbacks to brightening.
Most importantly, certain brightening products do not work as well on darker skin tones, and you have to be careful so that you don’t end up over-correcting your dark spots by making them brighter than your base skin tone. Consequently, this is one of the reasons for applying a brightening product all over your face rather than in certain problem areas.
To Go And Purchase These Skin Brightening Products And Save 25% On Your First Order, Click On The Text Link Here In Red And Go To Brighteners ⇒ EMK Beverly Hills! ⇐ Use CODE: AFF25 At Check-out!
Some Skin Brightening Tips Are About Lifestyle.
- Eating a clean diet.
- Drinking plenty of pure water.
- Using sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun’s damaging rays.
- Exercise is important, as it boosts blood flow and gives the face a rosy look.
What Do Brightening Products Really Do To Your Skin?
Brightening products get rid of dead skin cells, fade spots, and blemishes. This will give you a clearer complexion and smoother skin. Furthermore, if you have acne scars, sun spots, hyperpigmentation, or dull skin, these are very clear signs that you need skin brightening.
Skin Tip – When considering brightening, sunscreen is important for skin of color. Sun causes loss of brightness and increases dullness. Also, the sun’s harmful rays can lead to increased discoloration because people with skin of color produce more pigmentation naturally.
Four Great Products From EMK Beverly Hills
Four Fine Products By EMK To Use For Skin Brightening. They Are Glovin Tinted Cream, Guard Sunscreen, Stem Cell White Caviar, And 24K Gold Peeling Gel.
- Glovin Tinted Cream – gives skin glowing natural color. It nourishes and moisturizes the skin with natural plant extracts and acts as a barrier against pollution and temperature changes. ARGIRELINE® helps firm and relax the look of expression lines. Long wear, 24-hour crease-proof, and transfer-proof gives flawless, buildable coverage. A great primer under foundation and make-up. EMK offers 2 mixable tints so you can create the ideal tone for your skin.
- Guard Sunscreen – is a potent UVA/ UVB absorbing complex for exceptional sun protection for all skin types. HYDRAPEARL HYBRID releases vitamins and antioxidants to combat wrinkles, discolorations, and loss of firmness from UV damage. The non-greasy formula creates no shine and gives skin a smooth, flawless look, even in harsh flash photography lighting. It makes an excellent makeup primer.
- Stem Cell White Caviar – this serum makes skin appear instantly brighter and works to diminish dark spots over time for beautifully clear, even tone. SOLAWHITE pearls release natural, marine extracts for amazing illumination. Silky formula smoothes and plumps skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Leaves a protective barrier against pollutants.
- 24K Gold Peeling Gel – EMK plant BIOPLACENTA and new GOLDLAMINA 24K gold flakes gently lift oil, impurities and dead surface skin layers without irritation to enhance the penetration of nourishing vitamins and minerals. Naturally brightening Bearberry plant extract evens skin tone and help diminish visible discolorations. Your complexion becomes instantly softer, more toned looking and exceptionally radiant.
Benefits: Diminishes dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Delivers a visibly brighter, more evenly toned, and radiant complexion.
Which Skin Type Is It Good For?
Other Key Benefits:
- targets and reduce multiple types of dark circles:
- Blue/purple: Low microcirculation and thin skin around the eyes increases the visibility of unoxygenated blood (which is blue).
- Brown: Sun damage, irritation, and genetics can result in hyperpigmentation.
- Red: Triggered by inflammation, irritation, and allergies.
- helps visibly de-puff and soothe under-eye area skin.
- hydrates the skin to smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- ensures the stability and potency of your skin.
- delivers enhanced antioxidant defense for brighter, healthier-looking skin.
To Go And Purchase These Skin Brightening Products, Click On The Shop ⇓ Now Button And Go To Brighteners!