The Best Acne Treatment System Includes Three Steps:
Likewise, no matter what your skin type, age or acne concern, EMK has a regimen and acne product kit to meet your needs. Clearing acne doesn’t need to be complicated. Hence, these three simple steps done twice a day, combined with good healthy lifestyle, can help you get clear, radiant skin. Therefore, find the right acne kit for your needs today. EMK has a treatment regimen to meet your specific individual needs.
The Best Ingredients For A Quality Acne Product
Word Of Caution: “If you are a person of color, you may need to eliminate or limit benzoyl peroxide because it can lighten the skin. Also, it’s best to use it under a dermatologist’s supervision.”
Equally important, EMK offers one of the best acne treatment systems in the world hands down! Therefore, EMK has solutions for all your acne skin problems with its best acne treatment system on the internet. Consequently, EMK offers several products as part of its top-rated acne skin care line. The best acne treatment system is easy to apply too. The best acne treatment system will leave you with clearer radiant skin.
Therefore, To Purchase EMK’s Best Acne Treatment System And Get Clearer Skin Today, Click On The Shop Now Button And Go To “Save On Sets” ⇓ For Acne Control!
Best Acne Treatment System
Different Types Of Acne:
a.) When the hair follicle becomes plugged with oil and skin cells, a “whitehead” forms in the hair follicle.
b.) If the follicle is plugged near the surface of the skin and air touches the plug, it turns black and is called a “blackhead.” A blackhead isn’t caused by dirt.
c.) When the wall of a plugged hair follicle breaks, the area swells and turns into a red bump. If the hair follicle wall breaks near the skin surface, the bump usually becomes a pimple.
d.) If the follicle wall breaks deep in the skin, acne nodules or cysts can form. This is called “cystic acne.
Remedies For Your Acne Problems
EMK’s staff is here to provide you with all of the information that you need about the causes of acne. You will learn about the different types of acne, how your skin type can affect your breakouts and the appropriate acne treatments. EMK’s products will help to heal and get rid of your blemishes and breakouts. In addition, the products will also relieve your acne scars, post-acne marks and give you healthy skin.
Altogether, EMK’s brand of advanced acne products have been helping individuals get clear, healthy skin for years. Don’t hesitate, get the best products for treating your acne today!
Therefore, To Help Rid Yourself Of Acne And To Get One Of EMK’s Fine Products For Blemish ⇓ Control, Click On The Image Below.
For Your Skin Care Problems, Get Expert Help!
The experts at EMK have been helping people get acne-free for years. They have done this through their new acne treatment products and with the help of Dr. Emilia Karsh. Additionally, their clinically proven, best acne treatment system, combines both science and nature to unclog pores, kill acne-causing bacteria and reduce oil and shine.
In EMK‘s Advanced Luxury Skin Care Center, you’ll find all the information you need to treat your acne and get clear, healthy skin once and for all. From the causes of acne to the various types of acne, you’ll learn why you break out and what kind of breakouts you have. Then EMK consultants will work with you to treat and heal acne and how to address specific acne concerns, such as individual blemishes, acne scars, post-acne marks, and back and body acne.
Note: Severe acne can be very hard on your self-image. At EMK, the goal is to help you achieve healthy, beautiful skin and gain the self-confidence that comes along with it. Everything you’ll need to know on your journey to clear skin is right here!
What Causes Breakouts And Acne Blemishes On Your Face And Body?
In short, it’s likely that there is a combination of factors working together to cause your acne breakouts. The best acne treatment programs include topical acne treatment products to clear your acne and give you healthy skin from the outside, as well as lifestyle modifications to treat your acne from the inside out. Consequently, that means using an Inclusive Health approach of combining lifestyle, diet and skin care solutions to make your skin and your whole body healthier.
In order to understand the best way to treat your acne, it’s important to determine the cause of your acne. While nobody knows for sure what causes pores and follicles to overproduce skin cells and become clogged, all of the following are linked to increased acne breakouts.
Hormones Can Cause Acne Breakouts
It doesn’t matter if you’re male or female, 16 years old or 35 years old, fluctuations in hormone production can lead to acne breakouts. Therefore, acne is considered a hormonal skin disorder. Ultimately, it is hormones that control the glands in the skin that produce oil, and when those glands overproduce oil, it creates a breeding ground for acne-causing bacteria. Additionally, an overproduction of certain hormones has also been linked to the overproduction of skin cells that clog pores.
Androgen, in particular, is a male hormone that is found in both men and women, commonly causing acne breakouts when overproduced. Hormonal acne can happen at any time in your life. For males, it most commonly, but not exclusively, occurs during puberty. Further, females may experience hormonal acne during puberty, menopause and pregnancy. Women may also experience hormonal related breakouts during their menstrual cycle.
Personal Tip: While a healthy skin regimen that includes the best acne treatment system to reduce clogged pores and fight bacteria is important, a dermatologist may also recommend low-dose birth control pills or androgen receptor blockers to help reduce hormonal acne breakouts.
Hormonal acne is primarily due to clogged pores from an overproduction of skin cells. Also, you will need to either regulate the overproduction or use a topical acne treatment product. This product should exfoliate away the dead skin cells beneath the surface of your skin.
Diet Choices Can Cause Acne Breakouts
While you’re researching the causes of acne, you may encounter a great deal of conflicting information about whether diet plays a role in acne breakouts. The reality of the matter is that diet absolutely matters when it comes to having clear skin. Further clean skin is healthy skin. Also, the well being of your skin is dependent on the health of your body overall. After all, the skin is the body’s largest organ.
Watch Your Diet!
You may have heard of the myth that diet impacts acne breakouts. However, the myth is that diet doesn’t matter! It’s true that many of the hard and fast rules that you’ve heard about diet and acne aren’t true. For example, eating chocolate or French fries will not cause an acne breakout. However, eating lots of fast food and processed food will cause your skin, and your body, to be less healthy. Ideally, a diet rich in antioxidant-rich fresh fruits and vegetables and other healthy foods will cause your body, and your skin, to be healthy.
Eating a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables has an additional benefit that may help to get rid of acne. Fruits and vegetables are very hydrating, and healthy skin is hydrated skin. Though drinking plenty of water (and we do mean water, not soda or sugary juice) will help keep your skin hydrated, the cellular structure of water in fruits and vegetables keeps you hydrated for longer and has a greater impact on your skin. Is it a myth that eating one bad, greasy meal will cause you to break out? Absolutely! But can you improve your skin’s health and clarity through diet? That, in fact, is true!
Personal Tip: While you should get the bulk of your nutrients from natural food sources, it’s a good idea to take a daily supplement that’s rich in the nutrients needed for healthy skin.
Cultural Stress Can Cause Acne Breakouts
We live in increasingly stressful times, and most of us don’t do a good enough job of controlling the stress in our lives. What many people don’t realize, however, is that stress can have a very real impact on the skin. Stress can cause the follicle walls to weaken and burst, which is what ultimately causes inflammatory acne. This stress can also cause the adrenal gland to overproduce androgens, which are the root cause of hormonal acne.
Emotional self-care is as important a part of your acne treatment program as the acne treatment products you use. Stress can take a visible toll on your skin. Plus, the benefits of reducing stress in your life will make you a happier person overall!
Personal Tip: Look for a physical outlet to reduce stress, such as yoga or an exercise program. You’ll not only improve your skin’s health, but you’ll also become stronger and fitter.
Toxins And Pollutants Can Cause Acne Breakouts
Environmental factors, such as toxins in the air or in the products that you use, can also have an impact on your skin’s overall health, which can lead to acne and blemishes. From the air pollution that we’re inevitably exposed to every day to toxins in things like chemicals and cigarette smoke, your skin is exposed to unnatural substances that can cause breakouts daily.
Personal Tip: While you can’t entirely remove toxins from your life, you can reduce your exposure. Choose products with natural ingredients when possible and, of course, don’t smoke! Smoking can put more toxins into your system than anything else.
Makeup Can Cause Acne Breakouts
Acne cosmetica is the medical term for acne breakouts that are caused by cosmetics. Makeup, as well as other skin care products, can cause breakouts in two different ways. The first is by causing a reaction that irritates the skin, breaking down the follicles and triggering inflammatory acne. The second occurs when makeup that isn’t properly removed ultimately causes clogged pores and creates a breeding ground for acne-causing bacteria.
Personal Tip: Always test new makeup and skin care products on a small patch of skin before you use them on your entire face or body. This way, you’ll know if a makeup or skin care product is likely to cause a breakout.
Harsh Skin Care Products Can Cause Acne Breakouts
Finally, even skin care products and practices that are designed to dry out excess oil and control acne can cause breakouts. Harsh ingredients may irritate or even over-dry the skin. When the skin becomes too dry, it produces more sebum, or skin oil, to compensate. If you already have oily skin that’s prone to acne breakouts, this can cause even more breakouts. Additionally, harsh skin care practices like scrubbing your face can also aggravate skin irritations and worsen breakouts.
Personal Tip: Never scrub your face when washing it. Splash warm (never hot) water on your face, gently apply your favorite cleanser and then rinse!
Best Acne Treatment System – Acne Treatments
What Type Of Acne Treatments, Cleansers, Moisturizers, And Products Are Right For You?
There are many myths and facts about acne breakouts and acne treatments. However, once you understand what actually causes acne and how pimples form, treating your acne and getting clear skin is simple. There are three steps to healthy, acne-free skin: Cleanse / Tone, Treat / Repair, Hydrate / Protect.
Click On The Link Here In Red ⇒ Want it? EMK has it! ⇐ And Go To “Save On Sets” To Get Your Anti-Blemish Regimen!
Acne Treatment Step One: Cleanse / Tone
Cleansing your skin seems like the most obvious and simple step to getting rid of your acne. After all, removing dirt, oil and dead skin cells is an obvious part of getting your skin clear and healthy. However, to truly get acne-free skin, you need to find an effective acne skin cleanser and know-how (and how often) to use it.
Look For Skin Cleansers That:
- Not only help to remove dirt and oil from the surface of your skin but also exfoliate to remove dry, dead skin cells and clear clogged pores.
- Contain ingredients that actively fight and destroy acne-causing bacteria.
- Don’t include harsh ingredients that will over-dry your skin, potentially causing irritation or worsening breakouts.
- Are designed to improve the overall health of your skin.
In addition, looking for an acne skin cleanser that meets the above requirements, it’s important to know how and how often you should wash your face.
Here Are Some Tips On Washing Your Face:
- Don’t over-wash! You should really only wash your face twice a day—once in the morning and once in the evening. If you wash your face more frequently than that, you may irritate or over-dry your skin. This can lead to redness, irritation or even more acne breakouts. If you need to control oil through the day, try using a dry oil-blotting cloth.
- No need to scrub! Treat your skin gently to make sure that you don’t trigger further breakouts. Don’t use a washcloth or loofah to cleanse your face. Simply splash water on your face to wet it, gently apply your cleanser and then rinse and pat dry.
- Use warm or cool water. While it may feel great on your skin, extremely hot water can irritate your skin and worsen breakouts. Always use warm or cool water to wash your face.
Acne Skin Cleansers
Types of Cleansers
Time Release Acne Cleanser
A Time Release Acne Cleanser is ideal for sufferers of adult acne. A Salicylic Acid-base helps to clear up acne and prevent new breakouts. Hydrators and antioxidants seal in moisture and neutralize free radicals for a more youthful appearance.
Daily Cleansing Foam
This type of cleanser is specifically formulated for clogged pores and blackheads. Therefore the dual-action formula cleanses as it tones, lifting away dirt, oil, and pore-clogging impurities without stripping the skin of its natural moisture. Also, Pomegranate Extract balances oily and dry zones while Sodium PCA softens, conditions, and hydrates.
Acne Treatment Step Two: Treat / Repair
In like manner, once you’ve cleansed your face, apply an acne treatment that’s formulated to help you get clear skin. In this case, your specific acne treatment product selection may be based on your skin type. If you have drier or combination skin, you may want to use a more gentle acne treatment.
If you have oilier skin that’s not as prone to irritation, a stronger treatment product may be ideal. In addition to an acne treatment for your entire face, which will help clear existing breakouts and prevent new ones, try using a spot treatment to treat blemishes on contact.
No Matter What Your Skin Type Or The Cause Of Your Acne, However, Look For An Acne Treatment That:
- Contains an acne medication to eliminate acne-causing bacteria.
- Won’t irritate or over-dry your skin, which can cause redness and potentially worsen breakouts.
- Will reduce and clear existing breakouts, prevent future breakouts and improve your skin’s
The Best Acne Treatment System – Some Tips On How To Use It:
- Don’t skip applications! Use your acne treatment product in the morning and in the evening. Consistency is key.
- Apply an acne spot treatment to heal blemishes as they form or as you feel them starting to surface.
- Do not “pick” or “pop” pimples or blemishes. This will actually interfere with your acne treatment products and slow down the process of getting clear.
- Give your acne treatment products time to work. Also, faster isn’t better when it comes to acne treatment. Most importantly, blemishes form beneath the skin, so to get clear skin you’ll need to wait for several layers of skin to exfoliate away before clear skin is revealed. In addition, you may experience an acne purge, which is an important part of getting clear.
Best Acne Skin Treatment System – EMK Products
While there are many acne treatment products in the EMK line of acne solutions, below are some of the most popular. Therefore, you may want to explore the full line of EMK’s best acne treatment system to find the right solution for your skin care needs.
Click On The Link Here In Red ⇒ Want it? EMK has it! ⇐ And Go To “Save On Sets” To Get Your Anti-Blemish Regimen!
- Aurora Cleanser – Removes impurities and debris from pores without stripping natural skin sebum. Plant BIOPLACENTA® proteins enhance the benefits of clinically proven lifting and firming peptides and anti-bacterial botanical extracts. A supreme moisturizer with hyaluronic acid replenishes and locks in moisture. The skin is clear, glowing, smooth, soft, supple and ready to absorb other ingredients.
- Bloom Toner – Three-in-one toner, tightener, and makeup remover! It refreshes and leaves skin radiant, gently lifting off dead cells without stripping moisture. Also, it gives a feeling and look of youthful tightening and lift. Great as a lightweight makeup primer. Bloom Toner leaves skin smooth and poreless looking, with less noticeable lines and wrinkles. In addition, it’s a top-notch makeup remover, sweeping away even stubborn waterproof makeup. Essential aromatic geranium makes this a go to reviver day and night.
- Rescue Serum – Clean beauty face serum loved by celebrities. Touted #1 investment for your skin by dermatologists. Non animal cruelty, 100% plant based. The anti-aging Rescue Serum revitalizes skin with powerful natural ingredients. Look beautiful naturally!
- Antidote – High performance overnight treatment. EMK ACSYL detoxifies, dries, and speeds healing of breakouts. Maximum strength, all natural and gentle sulfur, salicylic acid, and zinc to dry pimples and exfoliate dead skin cells. Rapidly reduces the size and severity of whiteheads, blemishes, and acne breakouts. Safe and effective for all skin types.
- Guard Sunscreen – Clinically proven HD-SHIELD is a potent UVA/ UVB absorbing complex for exceptional sun protection for all skin types. HYDRAPEARL HYBRID releases vitamins and antioxidants to combat wrinkles, discolorations, and loss of firmness from UV damage. The non-greasy formula creates no shine and gives skin a smooth, flawless look, even in harsh flash photography lighting. It makes an excellent makeup primer.
Acne Treatment Step Three: Hydrate / Protect
People with acne-prone skin often think that using a moisturizer isn’t a necessary part of their acne treatment regimen because their skin is “already oily enough.” Therefore, properly hydrated skin is healthy skin, and oily skin needs moisture too. Consequently, when your skin isn’t properly hydrated, it actually produces more oil to compensate, which can lead to even more breakouts.
Furthermore, using a moisturizer now can help reduce and minimize the signs of aging later on and can provide you with an essential layer of SPF protection during the day.
If You Have Acne-prone Skin, Be Sure To Look For A Moisturizer That:
- Is oil-free, so it will hydrate your skin without making it more oily.
- Contains soothing ingredients to calm the redness and irritation often associated with acne breakouts.
When Using Your Acne-prone Skin Moisturizer:
- Apply it both in the morning and in the evening.
- Don’t skip areas of your skin that are currently broken out. The hydrating effect of the moisturizer can actually help heal and soothe a flared-up breakout.
Moisturizers For Acne-Prone Skin
Therefore, To Get Your Skin Relief, Click On The Shop Now Button Below And Go To Moisturizers ⇓
- Optima Face Cream – Rich lightweight nourishing cream because it imparts instant radiance to dull, dry, stressed skin. It absorbs quickly to smooth and plump the skin with rejuvenating hydration, making lines and wrinkles less noticeable and improving firm, supple tone. The Optima Face Cream™ unique botanical mix has a subtle aroma of vanilla, coffee bean, and cocoa.
- Supra Face Cream – This rich, luxurious whipped cream hydrates, soothes, repairs, and makes skin look visibly firmer. Marine collagen works to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles as it helps sooth visible irritation and redness from environmental stress. BIOPLACENTA® plant proteins with restorative peptides harmonize with skin’s renewal process to deeply regenerate age-damaged skin.
- Glowin Tinted Cream – The ultimate 8-in-1 tinted cream gives skin glowing natural color. It nourishes and moisturizes the skin with natural plant extracts and acts as a barrier against pollution and temperature changes. ARGIRELINE® helps firm and relax the look of expression lines. Long wear, 24-hour crease proof, and transfer proof gives flawless, buildable coverage. A great primer under foundation and make-up. EMK offers 2 mixable tints so you can create the ideal tone for your skin.
- Winter Essentials Set – The Winter Essentials set has everything you need to keep your skin young, plump, and fresh looking during these harsh winter months. The set includes Rescue Serum (1 fl oz), Optima Face Cream (1 oz net wt), Supra Face Cream (1.7 oz net wt), and Face Treatment (5 g).
More Importantly, To Get Clear Skin, Make Sure that You’re Incorporating All Of The Following Into Your Lifestyle:
- Diet: Limit fast foods and processed foods and eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, which are rich in antioxidants.
- Hydration: Healthy skin is hydrated skin. “Eat” your water daily by having plenty of water-rich fruits and vegetables to keep your skin hydrated from the inside out.
- Sleep: Sleep deprivation weakens all of the cells in your body, including your skin cells, so be sure to get seven to eight hours of sleep per night.
- Cultural Stress: We can’t escape stress entirely, but we can minimize it. Stress can worsen acne breakouts, so look for ways to minimize stress in your life.
- Toxins and Pollutants: Be sure to take advantage of any opportunity that you have to minimize your exposure to environmental toxins and pollutants!
Therefore, Click On The Shop Now Button Below And Go To “Save On Sets” To Get Your Anti-Blemish Regimen!